- Aceso – Greek Goddess of Healing – simply soothe away the tensions of the day. (Coconut Milk)
- Aegle – Greek Goddess of Healthy Glow – invigorate your senses, as you unwind and recharge. (Buttermilk & Peppermint)
- Hebe – Greek Goddess of Eternal Youth – pamper your mind and body as you revitalise and moisturise your skin. (Goat's Milk & Honey)
- Sort by Default Order
Our handcrafted Milk Baths each offer different properties which coincide with the Greek Goddess after which they are named.
Made with love in small batches, using an old family recipe, passed down through the generations.
Our green jalopenos are grown using no chemical on our farm in Kangaroo Valley.
From our family to yours.
An excellent accompaniment to hot or cold roast meats, as well as a delightful addition to an antipasto plate or cheese board.
Made with love in small batches, using an old family recipe, passed down through the generations.
Our green tomatoes are grown using no chemicals on our farm in Kangaroo Valley.
From our family to yours.The perfect pantry staple – serve simply with cheese and biscuits, or smear over freshly sliced ham, to make the perfect sandwich. Elevate your cheeseboard – add olives, cold meats and our Gran’s Green Tomato Pickle – and turn your faire into a Ploughman’s lunch with pizzaz.
Our Middle Eastern spice blend prepared from nuts, seeds and spices made using traditional methods to preserve their natural flavour and texture – the perfect accompaniment to Kangaroo Valley Olives extra virgin olive oil, lending a slightly salty crunch to everything from flatbreads, dips, salads, stuffings, crusts, roast vegetables and more!
- Chilli & Garlic
- Porcini Dukkah
- Turmeric & Sweet Paprika
Balsamic Vinegar is made from grape juice, or "must" which is boiled down, and then transferred to a variety of different wood barrels to vein the aging process. Store balsamic vinegar in a cool, dark, dry location. There is no need to refrigerate the vinegar. INFUSIONS
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar – Lusciously thick and richly satisfying to the senses, this sweet artisan sensation is excellent as a salad dressing, drizzled over fresh tomatoes and feta, fresh berries, poached pears, roast meats, and baked root vegetables. (Gluten free)
- Caramelised Apple Balsamic Vinegar – With one kilo of granite belt apples in each bottle, this scrumptiously thick, sticky and sweet indulgence is made from apple balsamic vinegar and apple juice, simmered slowly over low heat for an extended time. Sensational on pork, chicken or game meats or brushed onto quail for grilling. Drizzle over fresh berries, pavlova, or ice cream for the perfect fusion of sweet and tart. (Gluten free)
Balsamic Vinegar is made from grape juice, or "must" which is boiled down, and then transferred to a variety of different wood barrels to vein the ageing process. Store balsamic vinegar in a cool, dark, dry location. There is no need to refrigerate the vinegar. INFUSIONS
- Chardonnay Balsamic Vinegar - A sweeter style vinegar, made with Chardonnay vinegar and Chardonnay grape juice for real fruit character. The perfect choice for dressing up fresh green salads and pairing with seafood, chicken, pork, fish and vegetables as a deglaze or marinade.
- Merlot Balsamic Vinegar – The perfect meld of balsamic sweetness and fruity flavours, made with quality Australian red wine, and naturally fermented and sweetened with grape juice concentrate. Ideal for salad dressings with more robust leafy vegetables like chicory, radicchio, endive and cabbage.
Sweet tapenades are ideal served with a range of cheeses, from the mild creamy camembert through to aged Cheddar and strong blues. Perfect also as a sweet spread on toasted flatbreads and ciabatta. INFUSIONS
- Eden – Sweet Olive & Fig – Since the dawn of time, sweet figs have been prized as a fruit of knowledge and enlightenment. The perfect sweet (with a hint of salt) accompaniment to an antipasto plate or cheeseboard.
- Marrakech – Sweet Olive & Date – From ancient times, sweet, freshly dried dates have been coveted for their intensely delicious caramel-like taste. A superb addition to an antipasto plate or paired with Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts.
Savoury tapenades add a depth of flavour to vinaigrettes or when drizzled over blanched green vegetables and can be used as a crust or stuffing for roasted or panfried meats. INFUSIONS
- Classic – with our special twist, the addition of Dijon Mustard, adding a creamy, sharpness which enhances the flavour base. Perfect on its own or ideal with lamb, beef, potatoes and French inspired cuisine.
- Alvarez – melding the spice flavour of Chilli with the delights of pure olive paste producing a smooth sensation, with just that hint of heat. Perfect swirled through pasta or with Mediterranean inspired dishes.
- Athena – our Athena Tapenade melds the pungency of Garlic with the smoothness of pure olive paste – with a lingering whisper of spice. Ideal as a crust for beef or lamb; or swirled through pasta.
- Belus – Chilli & Garlic – with a nod to ancient Olympia and the robust balance of chilli and garlic, our Belus Tapenade presents a spice flavour kick to pizza bases, or swirled through a rich tomato pasta sauce.
- Milano – melds the classic flavour combination of Basil, Rosemary & Garlic to produce a creamy, earthy taste sensation.
- Scarborough – Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Time – “Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine” – pure, clean and simple.
- Tartufo – Porcini and Truffle – Our Tartufo Tapenade fuses the classic flavour of Porcini with the delights of Truffle, producing a creamy, earthy taste sensation – perfect on its own or ideal swirled through pasta, or with French inspired cuisine.
- Tuscany – Pairing the classic flavour combination of Rosemary and Garlic to produce a robust and earthy taste sensation.
Our infused EVOOS, are ideally suited to use when flavour enhancement of dishes is required - available in single, double and triple infusions. A blend of premium new season extra virgin olive oil ….. INFUSIONS
- Cracked Pepper – infused with the spiciness of pepper. This versatile oil pairs well with Mediterranean inspired dishes, as well as rib-eye and roasted meats.
- Chilli – infused with the heat of chilli. This versatile oil provides the ideal base for pasta sauces, Thai dishes or fiery curries.
- Garlic – infused with the robustness of garlic. This robust oil provides an ideal base for pasta sauces, marinades and hearty stocks.
- Lemon Myrtle – infused with distinctive lemon myrtle, distilled from Lemon Myrtle leaves. This versatile oil is superb with white fish and seafood, and offers a delightful Australian Bush flavour, with earthy, citrus notes. / Bring the Australian Bush flavour to white fish and seafood, as well as adding a bright, crisp sensation to summer salads.
- Blood Orange – infused with ripened blood orange. The intense sweetness of blood oranges presents an extra special ambrosial citrus taste sensation for use with vinaigrettes and marinades.
For our Premium EVOOs, select olives varieties are blended to produce exceptional extra virgin olive oils with fresh fruity flavours, grassy aromas and hints of pepper, ensuring a well-balanced finish.
- Rich & Robust EVOO - A blend of premium new season extra virgin olive oils, light green in colour, producing an oil which leads with a bold, green grassy taste, moderate bitterness and pungency, with an aftertaste which is clean with an excellent creamy finish. Perfect for dipping bread, dressing salads, drizzling over fresh tomatoes or steamed vegetables, as well as marinating both meat and fish.
- Chef's Choice EVOO - Select olive varietals are blended together to produce an oil which is a perfect meld of light green colour, slight mellowness and moderate bitterness, with an aftertaste which is clean with an excellent creamy finish - the classic all-rounder. Perfect dressing salads, drizzling over fresh tomatoes or steamed vegetables, as well as marinating both meat and fish.
- Truffle EVOO - Select olive varietals are blended together to produce an oil which is a perfect meld of light green colour, slight mellowness and moderate bitterness, with hints of pepper - the taste of fresh extra virgin olive oil and the earthiness of truffles – a match made in Heaven. Our infused Truffle Oil is created to be: √ Drizzled over Braesola, Prosciutto or Carpaccio √ Swirled through risotto or creamy mash, steamed vegetables √ Mizzled onto Poached or Scrambled Eggs √ Swooshed through Pasta √ Splashed onto SaladsThe perfect finishing oil.
Our first, cold pressed Signature Release Extra Virgin Olive Oil is pressed within hours of harvesting from olives grown in Kangaroo Valley, each olive handpicked individually from our trees - straight from the grove to our olive oil press to produce our Novello olive oil in limited quantity - this is the first and finest oil of the season, presented unfiltered. Limited Release of 100 bottles of each.
- Arete - early season harvest green Picual olives, pressed on site within two hours of harvesting. This single estate extra virgin olive oil leads with a bold, green grassy taste, strong bitterness and pungency, and a peppery aftertaste. The ideal finishing oil - adding depth and oomph to bitter salad greens and radicchio; drizzled over freshly sliced tomatoes or avocados and steamed vegetables.
- Peridot - early to mid-season harvest green Leccino olives, pressed on site within two hours of harvesting. This single estate translucent green extra virgin olive oil is fragrant and fruity, displaying moderate bitterness and pungency and a slight butter mouthfeel with a peppery finish. Perfect for dipping fresh, crusty bread, perhaps with the added delight of middle eastern inspired dukkah.
To taste the essence of Kangaroo Valley, taste the flavour and freshness of our flagship olives.
- Naturale Olives – Our flagship table olives – Kalamata and Bella di Cerignola – presented just as nature intended – displaying the terroir and essence of Kangaroo Valley. Our Naturale Olives are ideal for any recipe which calls for the addition of a mouthful of flavour, as well as providing the perfect focus to an antipasto plate.
- Armana – Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds and Black Peppercorns – With a lean to the exotic of the middle east, our Armana Olives are perfect when tossed through summer salads or added to slow-cooked winter casseroles and tagines.
- Athena – Roasted Garlic – A perfect bulb of pungent, spicy flavour, with an intense full-bodied aroma – a powerhouse of the culinary world. Our Athena Olives capture the innate nature of garlic and lend themselves to stronger base ingredients, the perfect partner to onions, tomatoes and ginger.
- Mediterranean Salsa Verde – A selection of Green Herbs and a touch of Garlic – With “middle of the land’ flavours and a strong balance of herbs, which meld the regional flavours of Spain, Turkey, France and the Balkans, our Mediterranean Salsa Verde olives add strength to robust red meats, game and poultry.
- Milano – The classic triumvirate of Basil, Rosemary and Garlic – bold and flavoursome – perfection.
- Olympia – Chilli & Garlic – With a nod to ancient Olympia and the robust balance of chilli and garlic, our Olympia Olives present a spice flavour kick when eaten on their own, as part of an antipasto plate, or tossed through a rich tomato pasta sauce.
- Scarborough – Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme – A fusion of medieval herbs which when combined, sing with clean, bright flavours to produce a fresh sensation.
- Tuscany – Perfect pairing of Rosemary and Garlic, both strong flavours which hold their own even when combined. The robust flavours of our Tuscany olives lend themselves to stronger base ingredients and are ideal with lamb, beef, potatoes and French inspired cuisine.