- Eden – Sweet Olive & Fig – Since the dawn of time, sweet figs have been prized as a fruit of knowledge and enlightenment. The perfect sweet (with a hint of salt) accompaniment to an antipasto plate or cheeseboard.
- Marrakech – Sweet Olive & Date – From ancient times, sweet, freshly dried dates have been coveted for their intensely delicious caramel-like taste. A superb addition to an antipasto plate or paired with Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts.
- Sort by Name
Sweet tapenades are ideal served with a range of cheeses, from the mild creamy camembert through to aged Cheddar and strong blues. Perfect also as a sweet spread on toasted flatbreads and ciabatta. INFUSIONS
To taste the essence of Kangaroo Valley, taste the flavour and freshness of our flagship olives.
- Naturale Olives – Our flagship table olives – Kalamata and Bella di Cerignola – presented just as nature intended – displaying the terroir and essence of Kangaroo Valley. Our Naturale Olives are ideal for any recipe which calls for the addition of a mouthful of flavour, as well as providing the perfect focus to an antipasto plate.
- Armana – Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds and Black Peppercorns – With a lean to the exotic of the middle east, our Armana Olives are perfect when tossed through summer salads or added to slow-cooked winter casseroles and tagines.
- Athena – Roasted Garlic – A perfect bulb of pungent, spicy flavour, with an intense full-bodied aroma – a powerhouse of the culinary world. Our Athena Olives capture the innate nature of garlic and lend themselves to stronger base ingredients, the perfect partner to onions, tomatoes and ginger.
- Mediterranean Salsa Verde – A selection of Green Herbs and a touch of Garlic – With “middle of the land’ flavours and a strong balance of herbs, which meld the regional flavours of Spain, Turkey, France and the Balkans, our Mediterranean Salsa Verde olives add strength to robust red meats, game and poultry.
- Milano – The classic triumvirate of Basil, Rosemary and Garlic – bold and flavoursome – perfection.
- Olympia – Chilli & Garlic – With a nod to ancient Olympia and the robust balance of chilli and garlic, our Olympia Olives present a spice flavour kick when eaten on their own, as part of an antipasto plate, or tossed through a rich tomato pasta sauce.
- Scarborough – Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme – A fusion of medieval herbs which when combined, sing with clean, bright flavours to produce a fresh sensation.
- Tuscany – Perfect pairing of Rosemary and Garlic, both strong flavours which hold their own even when combined. The robust flavours of our Tuscany olives lend themselves to stronger base ingredients and are ideal with lamb, beef, potatoes and French inspired cuisine.