- Sort by Default Order
To welcome in the holiday season, we have created a “Taste of Kangaroo Valley Starter Pack” – a great gift offering a 250ml bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 60g jar of Kalamata Olives; 60g jar of Savoury Tapenade and 55g jar of our spiced Dukkah, along with a Bella Bee Middling (25cm x 25xm) Beeswax Wrap, valued at $41.00 for only $30.00.
Taste the Essence of Kangaroo Valley, in this bespoke hamper - the perfect gift for any occasion. Contains: Kangaroo Valley Olives Rich & Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml Kangaroo Valley Olives Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar 250ml Table Olives 180g Savoury Tapenade 100g Sweet Tapenade 120g Dukkah 55g x 2 Gran’s Green Tomato Pickle / 200 Grans Bread & Butter Pickle 240g Bella Bee "Middling” Beeswax Wrap Gift boxed with ribbon. Image representative.
For our Premium EVOOs, select olives varieties are blended to produce exceptional extra virgin olive oils with fresh fruity flavours, grassy aromas and hints of pepper, ensuring a well-balanced finish.
- Rich & Robust EVOO – A blend of premium new season extra virgin olive oils, light green in colour, producing an oil which leads with a bold, green grassy taste, moderate bitterness and pungency, with an aftertaste which is clean with an excellent creamy finish. Outstanding for dipping bread, dressing salads, drizzling over fresh tomatoes or steamed vegetables, as well as marinating both meat and fish.
- Chef's Choice EVOO – Select olive varietals are blended together to produce an oil which is a perfect meld of light green colour, slight mellowness and moderate bitterness, presenting a clean aftertaste and slight buttery finish – the classic all-rounder. Perfect for dressing salads, roasting root vegetables, and for white meats and fish.
- “Fresh & Fruity” EVOO – a real zinger, with a good, strong peppery bite. Well-balanced, smooth and versatile with a strong olive flavour, alongside desirable bitterness and lingering pungency. Ideal drizzled over a salad of young mesclun greens; or swizzled through a sautéed mix of wild mushrooms, shiitakes, and creminis or a big bowl full of sautéed white button mushrooms.
- Truffle EVOO – the perfect finishing oil. Select olive varietals are blended together to produce an oil which is a perfect meld of mellowness and moderate bitterness, with hints of pepper – the taste of fresh extra virgin olive oil and the earthiness of truffles – a match made in Heaven. Our infused Truffle Oil is created to be: √ Drizzled over Braesola, Prosciutto or Carpaccio √ Swirled through risotto or creamy mash, steamed vegetables √ Mizzled onto poached or scrambled eggs √ Swooshed through pasta √ Splashed onto salads.
Our infused EVOOS, are ideally suited to use when flavour enhancement of dishes is required - available in single, double and triple infusions. A blend of premium new season extra virgin olive oil ….. INFUSIONS
- Cracked Pepper – infused with the spiciness of pepper. This versatile oil pairs well with Mediterranean inspired dishes, as well as rib-eye and roasted meats.
- Chilli – infused with the heat of chilli. This culivated oil provides the ideal base for pasta sauces, Thai dishes or fiery curries.
- Garlic – infused with the robustness of garlic. This classic oil provides an ideal base for pasta sauces, marinades and hearty stocks.
- Lime – infused with the vibrancy of unripened limes. This zesty oil brings a distinct sour flavour and fragrance to salads (simply add sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper) and pastas dishes; as well as Asian inspired stir-fries, and sets off seafood and fish fabulously.
- Lemon Myrtle – infused with distinctive lemon myrtle, distilled from fresh Lemon Myrtle leaves. This exquisite oil is superb with white fish and seafood, as well as adding a bright, crisp sensation to summer salads and offers a delightful Australian Bush flavour, with earthy, citrus notes.
- Blood Orange – infused with ripened blood orange. The intense sweetness of blood oranges presents an extra special ambrosial citrus taste sensation for use with vinaigrettes and marinades.
Savoury tapenades add a depth of flavour to vinaigrettes or when drizzled over blanched green vegetables and can be used as a crust or stuffing for roasted or panfried meats. INFUSIONS
- Classic – with our special twist, the addition of Dijon Mustard, adding a creamy, sharpness which enhances the flavour base. Perfect on its own or ideal with lamb, beef, potatoes and French inspired cuisine.
- Alvarez – melding the spice flavour of Chilli with the delights of pure olive paste producing a smooth sensation, with just that hint of heat. Perfect swirled through pasta or with Mediterranean inspired dishes.
- Athena – our Athena Tapenade melds the pungency of Garlic with the smoothness of pure olive paste – with a lingering whisper of spice. Ideal as a crust for beef or lamb; or swirled through pasta.
- Belus – Chilli & Garlic – with a nod to ancient Olympia and the robust balance of chilli and garlic, our Belus Tapenade presents a spice flavour kick to pizza bases, or swirled through a rich tomato pasta sauce.
- Milano – melds the classic flavour combination of Basil, Rosemary & Garlic to produce a creamy, earthy taste sensation.
- Scarborough – Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Time – “Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine” – pure, clean and simple.
- Tartufo – Porcini and Truffle – Our Tartufo Tapenade fuses the classic flavour of Porcini with the delights of Truffle, producing a creamy, earthy taste sensation – perfect on its own or ideal swirled through pasta, or with French inspired cuisine.
- Tuscany – Pairing the classic flavour combination of Rosemary and Garlic to produce a robust and earthy taste sensation.
Sweet tapenades are ideal served with a range of cheeses, from the mild creamy camembert through to aged Cheddar and strong blues. Perfect also as a sweet spread on toasted flatbreads and ciabatta. INFUSIONS
- Eden – Sweet Olive & Fig – Since the dawn of time, sweet figs have been prized as a fruit of knowledge and enlightenment. The perfect sweet (with a hint of salt) accompaniment to an antipasto plate or cheeseboard.
- Marrakech – Sweet Olive & Date – From ancient times, sweet, freshly dried dates have been coveted for their intensely delicious caramel-like taste. A superb addition to an antipasto plate or paired with Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts.
Balsamic Vinegar is made from grape juice, or "must" which is boiled down, and then transferred to a variety of different wood barrels to vein the ageing process. Store balsamic vinegar in a cool, dark, dry location. There is no need to refrigerate the vinegar. INFUSIONS
- Chardonnay Balsamic Vinegar - A sweeter style vinegar, made with Chardonnay vinegar and Chardonnay grape juice for real fruit character. The perfect choice for dressing up fresh green salads and pairing with seafood, chicken, pork, fish and vegetables as a deglaze or marinade.
- Merlot Balsamic Vinegar – The perfect meld of balsamic sweetness and fruity flavours, made with quality Australian red wine, and naturally fermented and sweetened with grape juice concentrate. Ideal for salad dressings with more robust leafy vegetables like chicory, radicchio, endive and cabbage.
Balsamic Vinegar is made from grape juice, or "must" which is boiled down, and then transferred to a variety of different wood barrels to vein the aging process. Store balsamic vinegar in a cool, dark, dry location. There is no need to refrigerate the vinegar. INFUSIONS
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar – Lusciously thick and richly satisfying to the senses, this sweet artisan sensation is excellent as a salad dressing, drizzled over fresh tomatoes and feta, fresh berries, poached pears, roast meats, and baked root vegetables. (Gluten free)
- Caramelised Apple Balsamic Vinegar – With one kilo of granite belt apples in each bottle, this scrumptiously thick, sticky and sweet indulgence is made from apple balsamic vinegar and apple juice, simmered slowly over low heat for an extended time. Sensational on pork, chicken or game meats or brushed onto quail for grilling. Drizzle over fresh berries, pavlova, or ice cream for the perfect fusion of sweet and tart. (Gluten free)
Our Middle Eastern spice blend prepared from nuts, seeds and spices made using traditional methods to preserve their natural flavour and texture – the perfect accompaniment to Kangaroo Valley Olives extra virgin olive oil, lending a slightly salty crunch to everything from flatbreads, dips, salads, stuffings, crusts, roast vegetables and more!
- Chilli & Garlic
- Porcini Dukkah
- Turmeric & Sweet Paprika
Made with love in small batches, using an old family recipe, passed down through the generations.
Our green tomatoes are grown using no chemicals on our farm in Kangaroo Valley.
From our family to yours.The perfect pantry staple – serve simply with cheese and biscuits, or smear over freshly sliced ham, to make the perfect sandwich. Elevate your cheeseboard – add olives, cold meats and our Gran’s Green Tomato Pickle – and turn your faire into a Ploughman’s lunch with pizzaz.
Made with love in small batches, using an old family recipe, passed down through the generations.
Our green jalopenos are grown using no chemical on our farm in Kangaroo Valley.
From our family to yours.
An excellent accompaniment to hot or cold roast meats, as well as a delightful addition to an antipasto plate or cheese board.
Our handcrafted Milk Baths each offer different properties which coincide with the Greek Goddess after which they are named.
- Aceso – Greek Goddess of Healing – simply soothe away the tensions of the day. (Coconut Milk)
- Aegle – Greek Goddess of Healthy Glow – invigorate your senses, as you unwind and recharge. (Buttermilk & Peppermint)
- Hebe – Greek Goddess of Eternal Youth – pamper your mind and body as you revitalise and moisturise your skin. (Goat's Milk & Honey)