Apple cider vinegar (cider vinegar), made by crushing apples, and squeezing out the juice, which is then allowed to ferment makes for a great addition to salad dressing (pair it with Kangaroo Valley Olives Cracked Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil for added tang in the perfect vinaigrette), marinades and home-made mayonnaise. You can think of it as a great way to add a burst of flavour to foods without adding calories or extra salt. Shelf stable. Store apple cider vinegar in a cool, dark, dry location. There is no need to refrigerate the vinegar. Ideal for use in pickling and chutneys as it will add a tang as well as the required acidity (5.0 (±0.1). Apple Cider Vinegar can also be used as a natural digestive – add 5-10mls to a large glass of water before meals. Try it with √ coleslaw √ barbecued beef √ kale chips √ fruit syrups for mixed drinks.
Our handcrafted Bath Salts each offer different properties which coincide with the Greek Goddess after which they are named.
- Eirene – Greek Goddess of Peace – simply soothe away the tensions of the day. (Coconut Milk)
- Epione – Greek Goddess of Comfort – immerse yourself in sweet floral notes to soothe and refresh. (Sweet Citrus Orange)
- Ersa – Greek Goddess of Morning Dew – pamper your mind and body whilst revitalising and moisturising your skin. (Goat's Milk & Honey)
- Hemera – Greek Goddess of Day – relax and de-stress, as your cares slip away. (Lavender)
- Iaso – Greek Goddess of Healing – invigorate your senses as you unwind and recharge. (Buttermilk & Peppermint)
Our handcrafted Milk Baths each offer different properties which coincide with the Greek Goddess after which they are named.
- Aceso – Greek Goddess of Healing – simply soothe away the tensions of the day. (Coconut Milk)
- Aegle – Greek Goddess of Healthy Glow – invigorate your senses, as you unwind and recharge. (Buttermilk & Peppermint)
- Hebe – Greek Goddess of Eternal Youth – pamper your mind and body as you revitalise and moisturise your skin. (Goat's Milk & Honey)
Balsamic Vinegar is made from grape juice, or "must" which is boiled down, and then transferred to a variety of different wood barrels to vein the ageing process. Store balsamic vinegar in a cool, dark, dry location. There is no need to refrigerate the vinegar. INFUSIONS
- Chardonnay Balsamic Vinegar - A sweeter style vinegar, made with Chardonnay vinegar and Chardonnay grape juice for real fruit character. The perfect choice for dressing up fresh green salads and pairing with seafood, chicken, pork, fish and vegetables as a deglaze or marinade.
- Merlot Balsamic Vinegar – The perfect meld of balsamic sweetness and fruity flavours, made with quality Australian red wine, and naturally fermented and sweetened with grape juice concentrate. Ideal for salad dressings with more robust leafy vegetables like chicory, radicchio, endive and cabbage.
Balsamic Vinegar is made from grape juice, or "must" which is boiled down, and then transferred to a variety of different wood barrels to vein the aging process. Store balsamic vinegar in a cool, dark, dry location. There is no need to refrigerate the vinegar. INFUSIONS
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar – Lusciously thick and richly satisfying to the senses, this sweet artisan sensation is excellent as a salad dressing, drizzled over fresh tomatoes and feta, fresh berries, poached pears, roast meats, and baked root vegetables. (Gluten free)
- Caramelised Apple Balsamic Vinegar – With one kilo of granite belt apples in each bottle, this scrumptiously thick, sticky and sweet indulgence is made from apple balsamic vinegar and apple juice, simmered slowly over low heat for an extended time. Sensational on pork, chicken or game meats or brushed onto quail for grilling. Drizzle over fresh berries, pavlova, or ice cream for the perfect fusion of sweet and tart. (Gluten free)
Our infused EVOOS, are ideally suited to use when flavour enhancement of dishes is required - available in single, double and triple infusions. A blend of premium new season extra virgin olive oil ….. INFUSIONS
- Chilli & Garlic – the heat of chilli combined with garlicky goodness - ideal in Asian dishes, just made for stir-fryng.
- Lemon & Garlic – citrus zing and pungency of garlic – diametrically opposed, yet working so harmoniously together; ideal with Mediterranean inspired dishes.
- Rosemary & Lemon – distinctive rosemary and the fresh tangy burst of lemon. Perfect base for roast lamb or chicken.
Our Middle Eastern spice blend prepared from nuts, seeds and spices made using traditional methods to preserve their natural flavour and texture – the perfect accompaniment to Kangaroo Valley Olives extra virgin olive oil, lending a slightly salty crunch to everything from flatbreads, dips, salads, stuffings, crusts, roast vegetables and more!
- Chilli & Garlic
- Porcini Dukkah
- Turmeric & Sweet Paprika